Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"Why Is George Bush So Awesome?"

..That's the question of the day. Rocketboom Daily with Amanda Congdon has some answers given by real people on the street when asked, "Why is George Bush so awesome?" (quicktime video). My question is, why is Amanda Congdon so awesome?

In other news, the WaPo would like to tell you how un-awesome George Bush is with Harlod Meyerson's Jan 25 editorial titled, "Bush the Incompetent." Read.

Somewhat related: If you are like me (and who wouldn't want to be?), then you like to read full articles at online subscription sites such as The Washington Post, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The New York Post, The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, et al. And if you're like me again (great minds think alike!) you prolly find it tedious to have to "register" at each site by giving them your profile info. And, if you're even more like me (okay you're creeping me out!) you prolly find it intrusive to give out your email address to who-knows-who at the whatever-paper in wherever-ville cuz one of your favorite blogs linked to an article there. Well. If you're like me even more (please, no!) then you have a separate email account specifically for such purposes and you give these inquisitive subscription sites a bunch of phony demographic info anyway. But if you're not like me in that way (thank god!) then have i got a site for you.
It's called bugmenot.com and this site has logins and passwords for all of the above news sites and more. Try it, you'll like it.

And stop copying off of me.

No comments: