Monday, June 30, 2008

NeffTunes MixTape June 2008: My Favorite Jams

All the times peeps come up aksin' me, "Neff, whatchoo been listenin' to?"
Well, here it go.
01 - Sequestered in Memphis by The Hold Steady
02 - You Won't Be Fooled by This by Albert Hammond, Jr
03 - The Grey Estates by Wolf Parade
04 - I, the Kite by Centro-Matic
05 - Now You Love My by The Dandy Warhols
06 - Rich Girls by The Virgins
07 - J'aime Vous Voire Quitter by Islands
08 - Only The Truth by The Last of the Shadow Puppets
09 - What New York Used To Be by The Kills
10 - Who Built the Road by Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan
11 - 31 Today by Aimee Mann
12 - Librarian by My Morning Jacket
13 - Without Permission by The National
14 - Rooks by Shearwater
15 - I'll Be On My Way by Whiskey Folk Ramblers
16 - A Setting Sun by Grand Archives
17 - For Every Field There's a Mole by Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
18 - Whippoorwill by Doug Burr
19 - Bob by Drive-By Truckers
20 - Learnin to Love by Ween
21 - 1,000 Wives by The Whigs
Zip file size: 97.4 MB. Bit rate: 192Kbps.
Download it here. Enjoy!!
With a name like NeffTunes, it's gotta be good.

1 comment:

clay said...

wicKed jamZ yO!